Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Price's Chicken Coop

1614 Camden Road at Park Avenue, Charlotte NC
http://www.priceschickencoop.com/

I've been procrastinating on this one because I've been "busy" (Also known as being lazy). Anyway, it was about lunch time and my Dad was hungry so he went out and got a bunch of Fried chicken from this place for lunch. Oh my gosh. They have the best fried chicken I've ever had. It is amazing. If you are a fried chicken aficionado you have to try this place. It looks like a hole in the wall but those are some of the best places. They have burgers and bbq and other stuff too if you don't want fried chicken. As much as I love this place I have to knock them for one thing. No ramp. They have this kind of step thing made out of brick and wheelchairs can't get in there. Now the owner would probably have them bring out your order but they shouldn't have to. At any rate if you want fried chicken come here.
Overall 3/5

No comments: