Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Garden Chinese Restaurant

http://www.happygardenchinesebuffet.com/
991 Anderson Rd
Rock Hill, SC 29730
PH (803) - 366 - 3997
Fax  (803) - 336 - 3911

Ok, so today I was in Rock Hill and I found this place. It's not the flashiest place on the outside but then again appearance doesn't count for much in my book. What matters is the food. This place is a buffet so you sit down, a waitress comes to get your drink orders and away you go. It's a standard chinese buffet, they've got your soups, your entrees, your desserts, they've got the whole shebang. The food is fairly decent as far as taste goes. I can't complain about the tea either. I can't find anything to critique except one area, the price. I was dining there with two others and the total was roughly $35. Folks that's more than $10 a pop after everything is all said and done. So the thing is if you are taking a group of people there you should make sure you have a decent amount of cash on you.
Overall 3.9/5

No comments: