Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

521 BBQ & Grill

521 BBQ and Grill
8750 Charlotte HWY Suite 100
Indian Land, SC 29707
803-548-PORK(7675)
www.521BBQANDGRILL.com


Well today as I was driving around I saw this little place called 521 bbq and grill and decided to give it a try.  I go in and it’s a  pretty busy place which is always a good sign. It looks like a little mom and pop place with a decent amount of regulars.  I take a seat and a waitress comes over after a little bit and gets my order. I was already starving when I got here and they had the food out in less than 10 minutes. Now I gotta say, I’ve had my share of bbq in my day and this place is pretty high up on my list. The tea is good, the portions are big, the bbq is smoked to a perfect tenderness, the sauce is good, there’s not many places I’ve been to that have better bbq than this. The price isn’t that bad either. I mean a large bqq sandwich and fries for under 7 bucks? That’s hard to beat people. And it’s not one of those places where a large is really a regular, a large is a large here. So if you’re ever out on 521 and want some good bbq I recommend 521 BBQ and Grill. You won’t be disappointed.
Overall - 4.5 /5

3 comments:

Phil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phil said...

Their sandwiches are huge and I haven't found any place better near Charlotte!

Anonymous said...

I love this place. Everything they make there is good!