Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Brown Derby.

1012 Skyway Drive
Monroe, North Carolina
(704)283-6411
http://www.brownderbyrestaurant.com/

I was coming home one day after some shopping and noticed this place and decided to try it because I didn't really feel like cooking for lunch. I go in and get seated and right as I sit down a waiter comes and takes my order. Now I don't think you can get much faster than that people. She brings my tea and I just sit there sipping my tea for a little bit relaxing. By the way they have good tea. She brings out my cheesesteak and let me tell you they have a big cheesesteak. I could only eat half of it. I finish up while eyeballing a dessert they have and eventually regret not getting it. The price is pretty good to be honest. All in all it's a pretty good place to grab a bite to eat.
Overall 4.4/5

No comments: