Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kai's Kookies & more

Kai's Kookies & More
3905 south blvd
Charlotte NC 28209
980.819.8256
http://kaiskookies.com/

While I was out getting some errands done I saw this little bakery and seeing as how my sweet tooth was acting up I decided to give it a try. I went in and saw a beautiful array of cookies, cheesecakes, candies, cupcakes, and breads. I had to control myself for fear I would run out of cash. I decided I would get four brownies and four scones.  I know what a real brownie should taste like and let me tell you they have some of the best brownies I have ever had. I could feel my sweet tooth singing. Man I wish I had gotten more brownies, anyway I decided to wait till the morning to try the scones with my coffee. It was well worth the wait. I haven't had a breakfast that good in a while. The scone was the perfect compliment to my morning coffee. If you're ever in the area I highly suggest you try this place out.
Overall 4.7/5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have cheesecake, too. Everyone here is very friendly and gives great service. I can't recommend it highly enough!

Billie Jones said...

Thank you so much for the compliments. I'm the barista for kai's kookies and would like to tell yall about the new pineapple cream cheese cake, and our new seasonal cheese cakes, peaches and cream and kiwi.

Thank-you

Phil said...

The Turtle cheesecake is my favorite followed closely by the Oreo cheesecake. What an awesome little shop!